Barry M. Aylstock
Clark A. Leuthold
Clark Leuthold is a longtime West Valley resident. He is both a licensed Arizona attorney and licensed Arizona fiduciary whose primary areas of practice include estate planning, probate and trust administration, guardianships, and conservatorships. His background also includes tax law, family law, alternative dispute resolution and criminal law.
When Clark is not at work, he is an active volunteer in his church and community. He welcomes the opportunity to serve others. Clark also enjoys time with family and friends, travel, and the arts.
- Arizona State University, College of Law, Tempe, Arizona
- Juris Doctorate
- Portland State University
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Business Administration – Marketing
- Arizona State University
- Master of Business Administration
- Arizona Department of Veteran Fiduciary Division, Principal Fiduciary/Division Manager
- Honorable Mark Armstrong, Law Clerk