Providing Results-Oriented Representation
Are you seeking an Arizona business corporate law attorney to resolve a business dispute? Are you considering suing a construction company for defects? Has someone filed a personal injury lawsuit against you?
The law firm of Faith, Ledyard & Faith, PLC, in Avondale, Arizona, provides aggressive, experienced representation to people involved in general and civil litigation. Our attorneys handle a wide range of disputes from business law issues to real estate and construction law to personal injury.
Call us at 623-806-8994 to discuss your case with an experienced trial lawyer.
Comprehensive Litigation Representation
We handle all litigation matters, including:
- Debt collection for creditors: Repossession, mortgage foreclosures and trustee’s sales
- Real estate litigation and property disputes: Title defects, failure to disclose, lending disputes, title defects and eminent domain
- Corporate business disputes: Contract disputes, employment disputes and business partnership disputes
- Construction law disputes: Construction defects, mechanic’s liens, design flaws and subcontractor disputes
- Estate and probate litigation: Breach of fiduciary duty, inheritance disputes, will contests, trust administration issues and undue influence
- Personal injury and wrongful death: Car accidents, construction accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, boating accidents, dog bites and medical malpractice
An Approach Tailored To Your Needs
We take a personal approach to civil litigation cases, tailoring our representation to meet our clients’ needs and objectives. We will help our clients analyze their situation to decide on the best course of action to obtain a favorable outcome, whether that is negotiations with the opposing party or aggressive litigation tactics.
Alternative dispute resolution methods such as arbitration may be mandatory for cases under $50,000. Our litigation lawyers have experience representing clients in arbitrations, as well as acting as arbitrators. We understand how to present a case so that a third party clearly understands and thus seriously considers our clients’ point of view.