Representing Employees And Employers
Faith, Ledyard & Faith, PLC, in Avondale, Arizona, represents both individuals and employers faced with legal matters related to employment law.
Our representation includes disputes before mediators, arbitrators, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the National Labor Relations Board, state courts in Arizona and federal courts.
Ready To Take On Any Type Of Case
Issues our clients face commonly involve:
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA)
- National Labor Relations Act (NLRA)
- Arizona Civil Rights Act (ACRA)
- Employee handbooks and personnel policies
- Agency issues
- Unemployment insurance benefits appeals
- Wrongful termination
- Constructive discharge
- Unpaid wages
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and 1991 (Title VII)
- Discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex or pregnancy
- Hostile work environment
- Contracts of employment
- Breach of employment agreements
- Noncompete and restrictive covenants
Litigation concerning employment and labor law matters requires attorneys experienced in the field. Adverse employment actions taken against a worker can involve being terminated or fired, but can also arise with a change in job assignments or transfer if the actions are taken because an employee is a member of a protected class. A failure to hire, having your hours cut back or being reprimanded or suspended can also raise the same concerns.
Claims involving private sector, local government, state government, or federal government employers and employees each have specific limitations periods to consider. The particulars of the remedies and damages available vary widely. Whether a company executive, manager, supervisor or employee is involved in an issue regarding hiring, firing, harassment, compliance, grievances, benefits, or simply a change in policy, our firm will work to handle your specific needs.
We Fight For Employee Rights
Call Faith, Ledyard & Faith, PLC, at 623-806-8994 or contact us online to speak with a lawyer about your questions.