Comprehensive Real Estate Legal Services
Faith, Ledyard & Faith, PLC, provides full-service advice and representation in all facets of real estate law and litigation. Our lawyers are committed to protecting our clients’ interests in any legal matter.
Paul J. Faith is certified as a Real Estate Specialist by the State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization. As a licensed contractor in Arizona since 1972 who is still active in the building industry, he is intimately familiar with construction methods and local legal issues in construction and development. Attorney Paul J. Faith brings 40 years of legal acumen, a construction background and deep local roots to the shepherding of transactions, contracts, regulatory matters and litigation. Several of our other attorneys also practice in these areas.
Call us at 623-806-8994 to arrange a consultation.
Construction, Development And Real Estate Law In The West Valley
Our Avondale-based law firm represents developers, construction contractors, property owners, homeowners associations, lenders, local government bodies and other individuals and entities in the West Valley, Greater Phoenix and statewide.
We have handled the full range of real estate matters, from the smallest projects to multimillion-dollar deals. The list below only scratches the surface of our diverse capabilities:
- Real estate development — Land acquisition, development agreements, subdivision and planned area developments, slum clearance and redevelopment, airport expansion, sewer and water projects, new landfills, and road construction
- Real estate financing — Preparation and review of deeds of trust, promissory notes and other financing documents
- Construction law — Construction contracts, design professional contracts, bidding, bid protests, subcontractor disputes, mechanic’s liens and, construction defect litigation
- Planning and zoning — Rezoning, zoning appeals, platting and permitting, special use permits, variances, and ordinance drafting
- Commercial property transactions — Real property sales and acquisitions, financing, and commercial lease agreements
- Residential real estate — Facilitation of single-family and multifamily housing transactions, and preparation and review of sales contracts
- Real estate litigation and property disputes — Breach of contract, title defects, adverse possession, deed restrictions, eminent domain (public taking), easements, right-of-way and lease disputes
- Loan workouts and foreclosures — Trustee sales, repossession, prosecution of deficiency lawsuits and short sales
- Government entity services — Public works projects, acquisition, annexation, condemnation, intergovernmental agreements and private contractor agreements
- Homeowners association (HOA) and commercial owners association law — Incorporation and organization, restrictive covenants (CC&Rs) and assessments
- Foreclosure issues — Trustee and mortgage sales, liability analysis, application of anti-deficiency statutes, and defense of post-foreclosure deficiency lawsuits
- Commercial and residential evictions — Forcible detainer actions, eviction notices and lawsuits
We represent clients before city and county planning and zoning commissions, boards of adjustment and city councils. Our firm has substantial experience serving as general counsel to various city councils and numerous other government entities, boards and commissions in Maricopa County.
Mr. Faith and other members of our firm have substantial construction experience. They represent numerous contractors and subcontractors in entity formation and general business matters, as well as builders and owners appearing before the Arizona Registrar of Contractors.