Trust Solutions For Every Need
A trust is a powerful legal entity that can protect your assets. It can help you provide for your family. It can serve to control the disposition of your assets before and after your death. And a trust can be relatively simple to administer, even if it contains significant assets.
At Faith, Ledyard & Faith, PLC, our lawyers have decades of experience creating trusts for people from all walks of life. We have creative trust and estate planning solutions that can help you achieve your goals.
Call us at 623-806-8994 to learn more about our trust services and how we can assist you.
Important Types Of Trusts
There are many types of trusts, some of which are designed to accomplish very specific goals. When you come to our offices in Avondale, an attorney can review your situation and recommend the trust vehicle or vehicles that are best suited for you. Trusts that we frequently create for our clients include:
- Living trusts: This trust can enable you to avoid the cost and delays of the probate process.
- Special-needs trusts: This trust vehicle can help you provide for the needs of a disabled child while still enabling that child to qualify for government benefits.
- Life insurance trusts: This trust can help you avoid federal inheritance taxes.
- Bypass trusts: This type of irrevocable trust can provide income and principal payments to a surviving spouse. When the spouse dies, the trust assets are not included in the estate of the deceased and are passed to designated beneficiaries, thus reducing or avoiding inheritance taxes.
- Income-only trusts (also known as Miller trusts): This type of trust can enable you to qualify for Medicaid benefits through the Arizona Long Term Care System (ALTCS) to pay for nursing home care.
There are many more types of trusts that can achieve your goals. Let the trust lawyers at Faith, Ledyard & Faith, PLC, put their experience and knowledge to work for you.